Analysis of Current Home Prepared Diet
£120 Add to basket
By paying and scheduling a consultation appointment, you indicate that you understand and agree to the consultation process.
Why Choose This?
This consultation is for dog owners’ already feeding a home-prepared diet but unsure if the diet meets their dog’s nutritional requirements.
Information We need
Prior to the consultation we will ask you to complete a diet and health history form. This will provide us with the background information needed before we can begin on your dog’s diet. Please complete and return this form to us within one week.
If you do not receive a confirmation message within a few minutes of booking a consultation, please check your spam or junk folder as it may have found it’s way there instead of your inbox.
- An online nutrition consultation for dogs with no health issues.
- Analysis of your current home-prepared diet in order to establish nutritional values.
- Comparison of findings to your dog’s requirements as set by the National Research Council’s Nutrient Requirements of Dogs (2006).
- Instructions for balancing your dog’s diet as required to meet NRC guidelines with specific care given to meet any unique additional needs.
- One* balanced custom-formulated recipe written as a weekly batch for you to prepare ahead of time. The recipe will include very precise amounts of specific ingredients and added sources of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- A full nutritional break down of the diet, dietary guidelines and information on preparation and storage of your new home-made diet.
- Supplementation instruction and links to superior quality, tested supplements.
- Food substitutions when appropriate.
- 1 – 2 email exchanges with Kristina to answer your questions once the diet has been sent to you.
*Most dogs need only one diet recipe. However, additional recipes are available at £45 each.
Current waiting list is 2 weeks.