Healthy Adult Dog Consultation
£145 Add to basket
By paying and scheduling a consultation appointment, you indicate that you understand and agree to the consultation process.
Why Choose This?
This consultation provides you with everything you need to get started on a home-prepared balanced diet for your dog.
Information We Need
Prior to the consultation we will ask you to complete a diet and health history form. This will provide us with the background information needed before we can begin on your dog’s diet. Please complete and return this form to us within one week.
If you do not receive a confirmation message within a few minutes of booking a consultation, please check your spam or junk folder as it may have found it’s way there instead of your inbox.
- An online nutrition consultation for dogs with no health issues.
- Looking at your dog’s age, weight, breed, activity level and the foods he or she loves to eat. We will then formulate a diet to meet your dog’s specific requirements, as set by the National Research Council’s Nutrient Requirements of Dogs (2006).
- One* custom-formulated recipe written as a weekly batch for you to prepare ahead of time. The recipe will include very precise amounts of specific ingredients and added sources of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- A full nutritional break down of the diet, dietary guidelines and information on preparation and storage of your dog’s home-made diet.
- Supplementation instruction together with links to superior quality, tested supplements.
- Food substitutions when appropriate.
- two – three email exchanges with Kristina to answer your questions once the diet has been sent to you.
*Most dogs need only one diet recipe. However, additional recipes are available at £45 each.
Current waiting list is 2 weeks.