Grapes

No
Grapes and raisins are a big no-no.
I have seen people use grapes and raisins as treats for their dog but that is a very bad idea. Only a few grapes or raisins can cause acute renal failure (the kidneys shut down) and be fatal to your dog. Keep grapes and raisins, Christmas pudding, cake,
mince pies and other foods containing raisins and grapes well out of your dog’s reach.

Alternative
Swap grapes for a few blueberries and dried cranberries.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.