£120Add to basket
By paying and scheduling a consultation appointment, you indicate that you understand and agree to the consultation process.
Puppies have very high demands in different nutrients. During the critical first year of their life, even a slight imbalance may harm their development and growth. Feeding your puppy a diet that meets its unique requirements gives it the best possible start to life.
Why Choose This?
This consultation is for dog owners who would like to feed their puppy a home-cooked diet.
Puppies are a lot of fun but their nutritional needs are not as straightforward as an adult dog. It is vital their diet is providing the correct amount and the right composition of key essential nutrients to give a puppy the best possible start to life.
Information We Need
Prior to the consultation we will ask you to complete a diet and health history form. This will provide us with the background information needed before we can begin on your puppy’s diet. Please complete and return this form to us within one week.
If you do not receive a confirmation message within a few minutes of booking a consultation, please check your spam or junk folder as it may have found it’s way there instead of your inbox.
- An online nutrition consultation for your puppy. It is a ‘pup to adult’ process with frequent email contact and dietary changes* as necessary to accommodate your puppy’s changing dietary needs from his current age to adulthood.
- A thorough evaluation of your puppy’s age, current weight and expected adult weight, breed, activity level and the foods he or she loves to eat.
- The calculation of your puppy’s requirements, as set by the National Research Council’s Nutrient Requirements of Dogs (2006).
- The use of nutrient math to put together the correct mix of ingredients and supplements to ensure the diet will provide all your puppy’s nutritional needs.
- One custom-formulated recipe appropriate to your puppy’s current weight. The diet is written as a weekly batch for you to prepare ahead of time. The recipe will include very precise amounts of specific ingredients and added sources of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- A full nutritional break down of the diet, dietary guidelines and information on preparation and storage of your puppy’s home-made diet.
- Supplementation instructions together with a links to superior quality, tested supplements.
- One to two dietary modifications as required based on your puppy’s response.
- Email follow-up.
*Initial cost for a puppy consultation is £120. Dietary changes are expected as your puppy grows and are charged at £45 each.