Why Choose This?
This consultation covers all dietary restrictions and various health concerns, including allergies, CKD, bladder stones, liver disease, pancreatitis, IBD, IBS, cancer, and more.
- One personalised NRC-formulated recipe tailored to address your dog’s health concerns, as well as individual nutritional needs including food preferences and aversions.
- The diet will be written as a weekly batch for you to prepare ahead of time. It includes exact measurements of specific ingredients, detailed preparation instructions, links to the recommended supplement sources and a full nutritional break down.
- 1 hour of follow-up is included, which covers email support and any necessary diet revisions.
Information We Need
- Prior to the consultation we will ask you to complete a comprehensive diet & health intake form.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email with a link to our intake form within a few minutes of booking your consultation, please check your spam or junk folder. You can also find the form by heading to this link: Diet Consultation Form
- We may also ask your veterinarian to provide information such as recent blood work and other relevant medical records.
This consultation is carried out exclusively via email. Telephone support is not included, but can be added separately if required.
For an in-depth understanding of what happens during a nutrition consultation, please visit the following link: Our nutrition consult: FAQs & step-by-step guide